Is there really enough money in the “exchange transactional fees” to make this work in enough friendly locations?
I keep wondering if I’m standing on the sidelines of the great monetary change of our time…..or watching the start of the Dutch Tulip mania.
Robocoin had a pretty nice week:
- We kept our promise: We launched, on time, Tuesday 10/29 to an amazing response.
- The press is fond of us: Wired, Time, Huffington Post, Nasdaq, Forbes, Mashable, Reuters, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Venturebeat, The Daily Beast, Russian Times and Business Insider among others. BBC and CCTV are coming soon.
- Our operators are happy: Week 1 - Vancouver Robocoin saw >$81,000 in transaction volume.
- Entrepreneurs who want to become Robocoin Operators: >205 inquiries since we announced on 10/27
- Bitcoin likes us: Since our announcement on 10/27 -> today, bitcoin is up from $180 -> $230. Correlation? We think yes!
Post a Comment